1COM Site Planning, Design, SAR, TSSR, CW, TI and FLM
TOWER ASSURANCE AND REINFORCEMENT
Increase the carrying capacity of BTS & MW antenna towers with onsite support to prevent downtime connectivity issues, with worldwide support.
1. Increasing the capacity of BTS towers without disassembly is a much quicker solution than tower replacement. No need for disconnection for long periods. Disconnection losses; Tower Traffic hour calculation (erlang unit), easily covers a million TL per month.
2. With on-site support capacity increases. New and leased capacities can be added to the BTS towers
3. When other BTS are cascaded in BTS towers, continuous reinforcement is improved.
1COM turnkey package solution:
– Superstructure analysis
– Infrastructure analysis
– Reinforcement project with analyses
– Reinforcement production
– Site implementation
– Guarantee commitment
– Fatigue under repeated loads
– Vibration fatigue
– Welded fatigue
– Multi-axis loading fatigue
Earthquake/Dynamic Shock Resistance Analysis
1COM examines, analyses the behaviors of construction with time-bound boundary conditions or loads. As a result of analysis, time-bound displacement and stress values can be obtained at each point of construction. Reducing the shock accelerations on the construction, the specified shock loading is applied to the construction. For example, with selected shock-absorbing wedges and accelerations on the construction, thrust reaction forces and stresses can be reduced.
A linear analysis method for the determination of the lifetime of construction exposed to periodic loads.
– Fatigue analysis of the entire construction or staff
– The critical sprain
– Forces can be calculated and compared with the given loading condition
– PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
1COM Site Planning – Design, SAR, TSSR, CW, TI and FLM
You must be logged in to post a comment.